Nucleon pedestal offshore jib crane is Working in the Open-air, stationary Crane has been widely used in port, Shipyard, station, dock , stack and so on.
Nucleon pedestal offshore jib crane is composed of frame, lifting mechanism, luffing mechanism, slewing mechanism, traveling mechanism, spreader device (grab, container spreader, hook as your actual demand), electrical equipment and other aiding devices as safety.
1. Electric control equilibrium system is applied to avoid overload of switchingand lift mechanism, as a result of which, the outage rate can be reduced.
2. The four bar linkage mechanism is optimized by dynamics software.
3. The luffing mobile counterweight is adopted so that when operating, the upsetting moment caused by load is minimized and the service lift of four bar linkage mechanism is increased.
1. The temperature in the working environment should be in the scope of -20°c~+45°c and relative humidity is no higher than 95% (with dew).
2. In-service the wind speed should be no higher than 20m/s.
3.The installation of the crane rail should accord with requirement of JT5022.
Safety Guarantee of Nucleon pedestal offshore jib crane
Overload Limit Switch
Electric Protective Devices
Emergency Stop System
Voltage Lower Protection Function
Current Overload Protection System
Lifting Height Limit Device