1. Hook. check whether the mark of the hook and the anti-stripping device meet the requirements, whether the hook is cracked or stripping, etc.. Check whether the lifting of the hook section, the increase of the opening degree, the torsional deformation exceed the standard. Check whether there is fatigue deformation, crack and related pin shaft, wear and tear of the neck and surface of the hook.
2. Wire rope. Check whether the specification, model and pulley of steel wire rope can meet the design requirements. Check whether the device of pressing plate, rope card and block at the fixed end of the wire rope meets the requirements. Check whether the wear, broken, kink, flatten, bending, broken, corrosion, etc. of wire rope are excessive.
3. Braking device. Check whether the type of brake meets the design requirements. Check whether the pull rod and spring of the brake has fatigue deformation and crack etc. Check whether the pin shaft, spindle, brake wheel, and brake friction disc exceed the requirements, and whether hydraulic brake is oil leakage. Check whether the braking clearance adjustment and the braking ability can meet the requirements.
4. The roller. Check whether the roller and the tube edge have fatigue crack, damage, etc. Whether the rope groove and the cylinder wall is wear out excessively; Whether the roller rim height can match the number of wire rope winding layer, and whether the working conditions of the guide rope and the rope line meet the requirements;
5. Pulley. Check whether the pulley is equipped with an anti-stripping system; whether there are cracks, broken edges, excessive wear and other conditions of pulley rope groove and wheel rim, and whether the pulley rotation is flexible.
6. Reducer. Check whether there is abnormal sound of metal friction, vibration, shell radiation and other abnormal noises in the speed reduction machine; whether the shaft end is well sealed, the fixing bolt is loose and the defect condition; Lubricating oil choice, oil level, vertical speed reducer lubricating oil pump operation, open-type gear transmission lubrication, etc.
7. Wheels. Check whether the tread of the wheel and the wheel shaft has fatigue crack phenomenon, and whether the wear out of them exceed the standard. To see whether there is gnawing track phenomenon in the operation and the cause of it.
8. Coupling. Check whether the coupling parts have defects, loose connections and operating shock phenomena; whether the wear of coupling, pin shaft, shaft pin hole, buffer rubber ring exceed the standard; whether the coupling is concentric with the two connected components.